Holiday Celebrations Guidelines to Bermuda during COVID-19
The Bermuda Government issued Holiday Celebrations Guidelines and how to celebrate with your family this holiday season, while the coronavirus pandemic is still on-going.
When you talk with family and friends about holiday plans:
• It’s okay to stay home and spend time with those in your own household.
• Making a hard choice to be apart this year could mean spending more years with your loved ones.
Do what is best for your health and the health of your family
• Eat healthy foods and get enough sleep.
• Take care of your body and be active.
• Shield people who are vulnerable (e.g. seniors, people with cancer, transplants, severe respiratory conditions).
Consider other holiday activities
• Host a virtual holiday meal with friends and family who don’t live with you.
• Safely prepare traditional dishes and provide contactless delivery to family and friends.
Members of the same household who have travelled within 14 days
• Wear a mask, stay 6 feet of away from members in your household especially vulnerable household members who should be shielding.
• Consider celebrating outdoors. If celebrating indoors, make sure to open windows.
• Wash hands often with soap and water.