No new positive COVID-19 cases reported in Bermuda July 20
Today there were 573 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has 153 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 7 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring, and
- none is hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 137 have recovered,
- the total deceased remains 9, and
- 11 results are pending confirmation.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 60 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 49 are Imported
- 85 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation.
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is below 1.