The new case was imported on Friday's Delta flight from Atlanta.
Bermuda has 157 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
• there are 5 active cases, who are
• all under active public health monitoring, and
• none are hospitalized or in critical care;
• a total of 143 have recovered, and
• the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 59 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
• 53 are Imported
• 85 are Local transmission, with known contact
• 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
• none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.
Bermuda has now conducted 22,755 tests.
Following an earlier release today, the Ministry of Health apologises for the delay with the results from yesterday's testing at the Hamilton Cathedral. This was due to a delay in delivering the nasopharyngeal swabs to MDL for testing. Yesterday's results are still being processed and will be released between 9pm and 2am.